Ferns for Days Fleece-Lined Headband
- This product is made from recycled water bottle material & eco-friendly ink + printing processes
- This product is designed, printed, cut , and sewn in the USA
- All products ship within ~1 business day!
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our eco-friendly, fleece-lined headbands are the cutest, comfiest ear warmers out there! Described as "ooey gooey soft all the way around", this headband is sure to keep your ears warm on your winter hikes & activities or spice up that helmet hair after you're off the mountain. Our fleece-lined headband is made of super-soft Polartec® recycled 100 series microfleece on the inside and moisture wicking recycled-water-bottle-material on the exterior which will surely stand up to all the weather conditions thrown at it. As always, all of our headbands are made in the USA from recycled water bottle material + eco-friendly printing processes.
- Eco-friendly material (79% recycled water bottles, 21% spandex) on the exterior
- Recycled 100 Series Polartec® Microfleece on the interior
- Eco-friendly ink + printing processes
- 35+ UV-rating for sun protection
- Handmade in the USA
- Fabric printed in the USA
- Comfy & stretchy, moisture wicking
- Dimensions: approx. height 4" x circumference 19.5"
- Looking for a custom pattern? Contact Us for custom orders!