Ferns for Days Fleece-Lined Tube
Regular price $32.00 Sale price$22.00
- This product is made from recycled water bottle material & eco-friendly ink + printing processes
- This product is designed, printed, cut , and sewn in the USA
- All products ship within ~1 business day!
- Low stock - 9 items left
- Inventory on the way
Our eco-friendly, fleece-lined tube is sure to keep your neck and nose roasty toasty during all your winter activities! As the heavier weight option to our original neck tubes, the minute you slip it over your head, you'll feel the super-soft Polartec® recycled 100 series microfleece interior. Rest assured that the exterior is made from our moisture wicking recycled-water-bottle-material and will surely stand up to all the weather conditions thrown at it. This neck tube is considered more of a neckwarmer, whereas our non-fleece lined tubes (you can shop them here) are light-weight and more versatile. As always, all of our neck tubes are made in the USA from recycled water bottle material + eco-friendly printing processes.
- Eco-friendly material (79% recycled water bottles, 21% spandex) on the exterior
- Recycled 100 Series Polartec® Microfleece on the interior
- Eco-friendly ink + printing processes
- 35+ UV-rating for sun protection
- Can wear 12+ different ways
- Handmade in the USA
- Fabric printed in the USA
- Comfy & stretchy, moisture wicking
- Dimensions: approx. height 10" x circumference 20"
- Looking for a custom pattern? Contact Us for custom orders!