Great Smoky Mountains National Park Tube
- This product is made from recycled water bottle material & eco-friendly ink + printing processes
- This product is designed, printed, cut , and sewn in the USA
- All products ship within ~1 business day!
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Our wearable 12+ ways tube is the perfect blend of protecting your neck / head on a chilly day while also allowing for you to breathe and wick sweat. It's a lighter-weight option to our fleece lined neck tubes and, because of it's versatility, easily becomes an all-season wardrobe staple. You can wear it as a headband, a fun hat, and more! As always, our neck tubes are made in the USA from recycled water bottle material + eco-friendly printing processes.
- Eco-friendly material (79% recycled water bottles, 21% spandex)
- Eco-friendly ink + printing processes
- 35+ UV-rating for sun protection
- Can wear 12+ different ways
- Handmade in the USA
- Fabric printed in the USA
- Comfy & stretchy, moisture wicking
- Dimensions: approx. height 17" x circumference 20"
- Looking for a custom pattern? Contact Us for custom orders