Grand Teton National Park Bandana
Regular price $26.00 Sale price$16.00
- This product is made from recycled water bottle material & eco-friendly ink + printing processes
- This product is designed, printed, cut , and sewn in the USA
- All products ship within ~1 business day!
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Wearable 6+ different ways and handmade from eco-friendly material made from recycled water bottles, our bandanas are a customer favorite because of the versatility on and off the trails. Our bandanas are super comfy, wick moisture, and protect from the sun - all while spicing up your outfit! Tie them around your neck or around your head while being active and in your hair or around your pony tail while out on the town!
- Eco-friendly material (79% recycled water bottles, 21% spandex)
- Eco-friendly ink + printing processes
- 35+ UV-rating for sun protection
- Can wear 6+ different ways
- Handmade in the USA
- Fabric printed in the USA
- Comfy & stretchy, moisture wicking
- Dimensions: approx. 21"x 21" x 30"
- Looking for a custom pattern? Contact Us for custom orders!