Through the Timbers Headband
Regular price $22.00 Sale price$14.00
- This product is made from recycled water bottle material & eco-friendly ink + printing processes
- This product is designed, printed, cut , and sewn in the USA
- All products ship within ~1 business day!
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Handmade from eco-friendly material and wearable 4 different ways, our headbands are the perfect blend of remaining comfy on your head while also wicking moisture, protecting from the sun, and staying put! Looking for that perfect addition to your cute outfit on a night out or looking to spice up your hiking outfit? This headband is sure to become a multi-functional wardrobe staple!
- Eco-friendly material (79% recycled water bottles, 21% spandex)
- Eco-friendly ink + printing processes
- 35+ UV-rating for sun protection
- Can wear 4+ different ways (turban or flat, thin or thick, hair scrunchie, neck tube, wristband, etc.)
- Handmade in the USA
- Fabric printed in the USA
- Comfy & stretchy, moisture wicking
- Dimensions: Can be worn as small as 2" wide up to 4" wide
- Looking for a custom pattern? Contact Us for custom orders!
*PLEASE READ: All products ship within ~1 business day. If you order on a Friday, the item won't ship until the following week. Transit timeframes thereafter are 3-7 business days depending on your location. Please allow more time if ordering during the holiday season. If you want your item to be rush delivered, please choose that option at checkout. We cannot change shipping types or ship to a different address once the order has been placed. Thank you! :)